Rory MacDonald vs Neiman Gracie – Part 1
MMA Bellator 222 latest fights 2019 Rory MacDonald vs Neiman Gracie (14-06-2019) full fight video and replay will be online stream on Friday tonight June, 14. Get ready to watch Bellator 222 MSG New York free stream replay for Rory MacDonald and Neiman Gracie Bellator fight video.
Rory MacDonald vs Neiman Gracie – Part 2
In fact, Bellator 222 takes place Friday, and you can visit us for a live updates and fight stream official results beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET (3:30 p.m. PT). The event takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York. The main card streams on DAZN following prelims on ULTIMATE-CORE.
Rory MacDonald vs Neiman Gracie – Part 3
Featured main event coming up, for welterweight champion Rory MacDonald (20-5-1 MMA, 2-1-1 BMMA) takes on Neiman Gracie (9-0 MMA, 7-0 BMMA) in a title fight in the main event, which also serves as a semifinal fight in Bellator’s 170-pound grand prix tournament.
Rory MacDonald vs Neiman Gracie – Part 4
BELLATOR 222 MAIN CARD (DAZN, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Rory MacDonald vs. Neiman Gracie – for welterweight title; grand prix semifinal
Lyoto Machida vs. Chael Sonnen.
- Dillon Danis def. Max Humphrey via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 4:28.
- Patrick Mix def. Ricky Bandejas via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 1:06.
- Juan Archuleta def. Eduardo Dantas via knockout (punch) – Round 2, 4:59.
- Kyoji Horiguchi def. Darrion Caldwell via unanimous decision (48-47, 49-46, 49-46) – to win bantamweight title.
PRELIMINARY CARD RESULT (6:30 p.m. ET)
- Taylor Turner def. Heather Hardy via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 3:53
- Adam Borics def. Aaron Pico via knockout (flying knee) – Round 2, 3:55
- Valerie Loureda def. Larkyn Dasch via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Lindsey VanZandt def. Rena Kubota via technical submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 4:04.
- Haim Gozali def. Gustavo Wurlitzer via submission (triangle choke) – Round 1, 4:02.
- Mike Kimbel def. Sebastian Ruiz via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 30-27)
- Robson Gracie Jr. def. Oscar Vera via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 3:15
- Marcus Surin def. Nekruz Mirkhojaev via split decision (30-27, 27-29, 29-27)
- Phil Hawes def. Michael Wilcox via TKO (doctor stoppage) – Round 1, 5:00
- John Beneduce def. Kenny Rivera via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kastriot Xhema def. Whitney Francois via TKO (puches) – Round 2, 3:17
- Brandon Polcare def. Brandon Medina via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 4:33